Contract: 18 months fixed term contract with potential for full-time position following successful completion of apprenticeship.
Salary: Apprentice contract £6734.00 + Benefits (for first 12 months with increase based on age up to 18 months and potential progression to £15000 post apprenticeship).
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within Northumberland Football Association Ltd. We are requesting applications from individuals who wish to develop themselves whilst working for our organisation. Applicants must have a desire to deliver excellent service standards.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Manage reception at Northumberland FA offices – Greet customers, take payments, manage meetings diary
• Telephone and email enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
• Administer the FA Charter Standard Programmes (clubs and leagues)
• Administer coach/volunteer education programme
• Administer club affiliation and league sanctioning
• Manage and administer all County cup competitions
• Manage and administer all County FA Youth team
• Safeguarding/Discipline administration
For a discussion about this role, please contact Andrew Cook on 0191 270 0700 or email@example.com
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter, with details of your current salary, in an email marked ‘Ref: Apprentice Administrator Application’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 20 August 2018.
Interviews will be scheduled week commencing Monday 3 September 2018.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by Monday 27 September 2018, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
DOWNLOAD: ROLE PROFILE
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.