An exciting opportunity has arisen to work alongside the Designated Safeguarding Officer to administer Northumberland FA's safeguarding service.
Part time (2 days per week) Salary - £15000 (pro rata £6000 + benefits)
We are requesting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with a desire to deliver excellence to join our organisation. Key responsibilities will be:
• Administer referrals to FA Case Management child protection and adults at risk abuse concerns and take action(s) in accordance with FA safeguarding regulations, policy and procedures, and as agreed with The FA Safeguarding Team.
• Administer all referrals are recorded on ELSA, the case management system, and securely retained in accordance with FA regulations, policies and data protection legislation.
• Respond to all poor practice concerns relating to children and adults at risk in accordance with FA regulations, safeguarding policy, procedures and disciplinary processes; providing guidance to clubs and leagues, recording concerns on ELSA and seeking guidance from the FA Safeguarding Team as required.
• To address poor behaviour and raise standards in grassroots football
• Administer the management of Northumberland FA’s IAG
For a discussion about this role, please contact Gill Shields on 0191 270 0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be subject to a six month probationary period.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary in an email marked ‘Ref: Assistant Safeguarding ’ to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 8 June 2018.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by 15 June 2018, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To download the role profile, please CLICK HERE
Northumberland FA company values
Accountability Professionalism Teamwork Respect