Following the successful pilot of four SSE Wildcats Centres across Northumberland during the 2016/17 season, there is a new opportunity to apply to be part of the programme for the 2017/18 season.
SSE Wildcats Girls’ Football Centres are for girls aged 5 – 11 who want to play football, make friends and have fun in a safe environment.
A Wildcats Centre provides an opportunity to develop fundamental skills, try a variety of sessions and lay the foundations for a lifelong love of sport. The sessions are delivered on a weekly basis, for a minimum of 16 weeks, either after school or at weekends.
SSE Wildcats Girls’ Football Centre Criteria
• Minimum 16 week Programme for girls aged 5 - 11 years.
• Target 30 female players per week (new participants)
• Qualified Coaches (Minimum Level 1) in-date FA CRC, FA Safeguarding and FA Emergency Aid Qualification
• Volunteers’ in-date FA CRC, FA Safeguarding and FA Emergency Aid
• Designated Safeguarding Officer (FA Welfare Officer Workshop trained or PL/EFL equivalent DSO training)
• Staff training day to take place Feb/ March 2018 at St George’s Park – each successful SSE Wildcats Centre must nominate one member of staff to attend
If you are interested in finding out more about this programme or would like to submit an expression of interest form to support the programme, please contact Nicola Hepworth on (0191) 2700 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the Expression of Interest form is not an application form. You will receive further information regarding an application.