Vacancy – Football Administrator
Salary: £15,000+ Benefits
Location: Whitley Park, Whitley Road, Benton NE12 9FA
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm with 30 minute lunch break
Northumberland FA Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within Northumberland Football Association Ltd. We are requesting applications from individuals who wish to develop themselves whilst working for our organisation. Applicants must have a desire to deliver excellent service standards. Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage reception at Northumberland FA Offices – Greeting customers and taking payments.
- Telephone and email enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Administer Club Affiliation and League Sanctioning
- Administer all County Cup Competitions
- Administer all County FA Youth Team
- Safeguarding/Discipline Administration
- Schools FA Administration Support
For a discussion about this role, please contact Lynn Barber on 0191 270 0700 or email@example.com
To apply please send a CV and covering letter in an email marked ‘Ref: Administrator Application
The closing date for applications is 22nd October 2019.
Interviews will be scheduled for 31st October 2019.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by 30th October 2019, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Northumberland FA company values:
Accountable Professional Teamwork Respectful