An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within Northumberland Football Association. We are requesting applications from individuals who wish to develop themselves whilst working for our organisation. Applicants must have a desire to deliver excellent service standards.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage reception at Northumberland FA Offices – Greet customers, take payments, manage meetings diary
- Telephone and email enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Administer the FA Charter Standard Programmes (clubs and leagues).
- Administer coach/volunteer education programmes
- Administer club affiliation and league sanctioning
- Manage and administer all County cup competitions
- Manage and administer all County FA Youth team
- Safeguarding/Discipline administration
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary in an email marked ‘Ref: Apprentice Administrator Application’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is Monday 12th November 2018.
- Interviews will be scheduled week commencing Monday 19th November 2018.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by Monday 26th November 2018, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Independant Local Football Discipline Commission Member
Northumberland County FA require individuals who have experience in sport or disciplinary procedures to become part of our Discipline Commissions.
The definition of an Independent member is someone who has no link to Northumberland Football Association (not a member of staff, board or council).
Our panels are made up of an FA Qualified Chair, two FA Qualified Wings (two independent members or one council/board member and one independent member) and an FA Qualified Secretary who deal with cases from junior football through to the adult game (Step 5 of the National League System).
Commissions are carried out either face to face (personal hearing) or via email/letter (correspondence) and when possible Northumberland Football Association are happy to hold correspondence commissions via Webex/Skype/Facetime software to allow more availability of panel members.
If you are interested in volunteering your time please contact Scott.Flynn@northumberlandfa.com for a full job description and expression of interest.