Welcome to our vacancies page
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Whitley Park, Whitley Road, Benton, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 9FA
Salary: £12,500.00 per annum
Working for the Northumberland FA you will be tasked with creating email campaigns, creating and scheduling posts on social media and creating content for marketing and social campaigns. Northumberland FA is a not for profit organisation which invests in the development of opportunities for anyone to take part in the game.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Creating email campaigns.
- Creating marketing campaigns and scheduling posts on social media.
- Creating images and videos for marketing and social campaigns.
- Updating the website with information through blogs.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,500 per annum.
- Monday to Friday 9am-4:30pm
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- A great start to your career in football, the local governing body of the grassroots game here in the heart of the County.
- Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA network throughout England and at the FA.
- Access to high quality training, networking and personal development opportunities.
- A varied and exciting working life, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football.
- Full staff NIKE kit.
- Enrolment in a pension scheme.
- Flexible working and home working available (1 day per week).
- Access to an employee’s assistance programme (EAP).
- Professional development budget.
- Enjoys creative writing with blogs.
- Driven and committed to promoting the courses through social media.
- Enjoys creating photos and videos.
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or functional skills equivalent.
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective digital marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.