We are currently providing donation points across Northumberland, Newcastle and North Tyneside, in addition to a number of existing locations, where people can donate their sportswear and equipment that they no longer use.
In addition to promoting sustainability, the project is currently aiming to address the current cost of living crisis by helping to keep children playing football and removing financial barriers.
If you need to access kit and boots or would like to refer someone, please contact Grassboots directly https://www.facebook.com/LVCGrassboots/ or email; firstname.lastname@example.org – additionally, if you are part of a grassroots football club, your club will also be able to refer you for kit through our SCARF application fund.
The project runs alongside Northumberland FA’s SCARF Fund, which provides grants to children whose families are in financial difficulties, to help keep them in football by paying expenses such as club fees, kit costs and even bus fares.
How to buy from Grassboots:
1. visit their website here - Grassboots
2. Add an item/s to your cart
4. Select a delivery location
6. Review order
To access Grassboots services for free:
1. Email email@example.com
2. In the email please include the items needed and size information.
3. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost privacy and confidentiality.
Northumberland FA's SCARF Fund and applications are now open. The SCARF Fund is there to help children playing football - whether it's paying for subs, funding kit or even paying for the children to enter a tournament.
Grants are available up to a maximum of £150 per child, with up to £500 available for each club per season.
How to donate to Grassboots:
1. Find your nearest donation point using our map.
2. Check the opening times of the location.
3. Drop of your pre-loved goods!