Vacancy: Northumberland FA Ltd (Charity) Director/Trustee
Salary: Voluntary + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within Northumberland FA’s governance structure. We are requesting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with a desire to drive change and strive for excellence within the organisation.
Key responsibilities will be:
• To ensure that all activities of Northumberland FA Ltd comply with the Articles of Association, Company Law, Charity Law and all other legal requirements.
• To oversee the development and delivery of an appropriate and achievable strategic business plan.
• To develop, promote and act in accordance with the vision and values of the organisation.
• To promote and advocate the activities of the organisation.
• To ensure that a corporate financial plan has been developed and is maintained in accordance with the strategic business plan.
• To ensure the effective implementation of Board decisions by the CEO and staff, holding the CEO to account for the effective management and delivery of the Company and Charity strategic aims and objectives.
• To be involved as appropriate in the generation of policies and the on-going monitoring of their implementation.
• To advise on specific areas of responsibility that your expertise allows.
• To provide specialist advice to the Chair of the Board of Directors and the CEO as appropriate.
For a discussion about this role, please contact Andrew Cook on 0191 270 0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter in an email marked ‘Ref: Director/Trustee’ to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 20 August 2018.
Interviews will be scheduled for week commencing 3 September 2018.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by 27 August 2018, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.