Referee Roadshows - 23 and 24 June 2018
Northumberland FA is delighted to announce that it is to host THREE Referee Roadshow sessions at Benfield School on Saturday 23 June and Sunday 24 June 2018.
Topics covered over the course of the sessions include:
- Referee administration health check (referee registration, refresher Laws of the Game text etc.)
- Referee Criminal Records Check update
- Referees for Whole Game System and online portal (registration, match recording etc.)
- Referee misconduct report writing (yellow card, red card, extraordinary incident etc.)
- Recent changes to Laws of the Game, including DOGSO
- Referee practical sessions
- Positioning in open play
- Positioning for set pieces
- Caution and send-off procedure
Referees are welcome to attend any one of the three sessions; however registering a place is required in order to attend a desired session.
Please click on the date and time to register a place.
Saturday 23 June 2018 – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Saturday 23 June 2018 – 1.00pm to 3.00pm
Sunday 24 June 2018 – 9.30am to 11.30am
Should you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lindsey Robinson via email@example.com