Northumberland FA are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with Bespoke Utility Solutions who can help reduce utility bills for all of our affiliated members and existing partners.
The partnership sees clubs within the county benefitting from a ‘free, no obligation energy health check’ which will include:
- An Initial on-site meeting/conversation establishing/introducing all relevant services.
- Bill Validation – establish any instances of incorrect billing and identify any unnecessary charges.
- Identify eligibility for VAT rate reduction or Climate Change Levy (CCL) exemption.
- Energy Audits - identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Energy procurement - provide support throughout the contract renewal process ensuring your future energy contracts are right for you.
Club’s engaging with Bespoke Utilities will also be allocated a named account manager who will provide ongoing advice and support.
Evostik Northern Premier side Morpeth Town are one of the many teams who have benefited from the energy saving services – saving £3,000 after taking up the offer of a free energy health check.
Morpeth chairman Ken Beattie said: “Liam Spence at Bespoke was introduced to me following an introduction from a local football agent. An initial chat by telephone followed the introduction and a face to face meeting was arranged.
“During the meeting it became apparent very quickly that Liam was a professional and presented in a way which made it easy to understand that Bespoke could provide me with a valuable service I was currently lacking. I decided to allow Liam to look at the procurement of the club’s energy contracts.
“The process was very straightforward. Bespoke provided a comprehensive easy to understand breakdown showing that we could save £3000 per year compared with our current tariff which we had no hesitation of agreeing to.
“We rely heavily on volunteers so having a specialist deal with this for us is takes the burden away. I now use Bespoke across other business interests and would highly recommend them.”
If you wish to contact Bespoke Utility solutions please ring 0191 4661 477 or visit their website for more information.