An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the Northumberland FA (NFA) disciplinary service.
We are requesting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with a desire to deliver excellence to join our changing organisation.
Salary: £21,000 + Benefits (Full Time)
Key responsibilities will be:
• To ensure the delivery of all processes and procedures relating to the FA Disciplinary Memorandum
• Deliver on the areas relating to discipline relevant within the Business plan.
• To ensure that Players, Clubs and Leagues are fully conversant with the processes of the FA Disciplinary Memorandum
• Work across the business to support referrals including Referees and Welfare.
• To take specific responsibility for work linked to the objectives of the business plan
• Work flexibly across the NFA to support all business functions as and when required by the CEO/Operation Manager
• Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the NFA delivering our Customer excellence strategy
• Embed digital marketing across delivery to raise the awareness of the business products/services
For a discussion about this role, please contact Gill Shields on 0191 270 0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be subject to a six month probationary period.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary in an email marked ‘Ref:Discipline Officer’ to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 18 March 2019.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by 25 March 2019, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.