VACANCY: Facilities Development Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within our newly formed Football Quality Unit to develop and enhance Northumberland FAs football facilities stock. We are requesting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with a desire to deliver excellence to join our organisation.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Prioritise investment into facilities through local facilities plans and provide support and guidance to clubs and leagues
- To support the delivery of Parklife hubs in the CFA catchment
- To drive improvement in the access and quality of existing and proposed training and playing facilities to raise standards of provision across the county
- To lead on the protection and enhancement of football facilities across the CFA
- Identify and manage all relevant risks and support opportunities impacting on the provision of local football facilities
- Lead and deliver the company strategy for ‘Pitch Perfect’ NFA pitch maintenance service
For a discussion about this role, please contact John Ackerley or Phil Robinson on 0191 270 0700 or email@example.com
The successful candidate will be subject to a six month probationary period.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary in an email marked ‘Ref: Facilities Development Officer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 23 January 2019.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by 31 January 2019 , please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.