(18 months fixed term contract with potential for full time position following successful completion of apprenticeship)
Salary: Apprentice contract £6,734.00 + Benefits (for first 12 months with increase based on age up to 18 months and potential progression to £15,000 post apprenticeship).
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within Northumberland Football Association Ltd. We are requesting applications from individuals who wish to develop themselves whilst working for our organisation. Applicants must have a desire to deliver excellent service standards. Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage reception at Northumberland FA Offices – Greet customers, take payments.
- Telephone and email enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Administer club affiliation and league sanctioning
- Administer all County cup competitions
- Administer all County FA Youth team
- Safeguarding/Discipline administration
- Schools FA administration support
For a discussion about this role, please contact Rachel Carter on 0191 270 0700 or Rachel.Carter@northumberlandfa.com
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary in an email marked ‘Ref: Apprentice Administrator Application’ to Rachel.Carter@northumberlandfa.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 8 February 2019.
Interviews will be scheduled week commencing Monday 18 February 2019.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by Friday 15 February 2019, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.