Stewards needed at central venues
Venue Stewards required for Northumberland Football Leagues' football central venues at Cochrane Park. Goals & Killingworth Saturdays 8.30am till 2.30pm and Sundays 8.30am till 1.30pm Rate of remuneration £10.00ph.
- You will be able to demonstrate you have a clear passion for Keeping People Safe.
- You will have good understanding of security risks and threats present at events.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and the ability to stay vigilant to security risks and poor behaviour.
- You will be authoritative and confident and have the facility to deal with difficult people in conflict or emergency situations.
- Your reactions to the publics behaviour and crowd management will be reasonable, proportionate and effective.
- The Venue experience will be important to you and you will be accessible and helpful.
- You will work effectively within a team and be an excellent communicator.
- maintaining a smart, friendly, professional approach at all times.
- Aged 18+
- Be willing to apply & hold a DBS Certificate. (Cost covered)
- Hold or attend first aid certification. (Cost covered)
- Reporting to the senior management committee representative on duty
- Control access & exit of the venue
- Enforcing the rules of the venue operator
- Ensuring all managers/players and spectators abide by The FA Respect Campaign
- Enforcing the rules of the competition
- Ensuring a safe environment for all minors on site
Northumberland Football Leagues is a registered charity and a national awarding winning organisation which prides itself in providing first class football activities for its members, full training and mentoring will be provided
To apply please send a copy of your C.V or a short email to our General Manager Ian Coates at Generalmanager@nfleague.co.uk